District Goals with Indicators of Progress
Fiscal Responsibility (Efficient use of resources that provide maximum benefit for kids)
- We will maintain an Unspent Balance of 10% of total budget.
- We will maintain a Fund Balance of 8% of total general fund expenditures.
- We will maintain a balanced budget.
Environment (Environment where people feel safe, connected, encouraged, & supported to grow as learners and as citizens)
- We will provide and maintain modern facilities, grounds, and technology.
- We will continually evaluate student to staff ratio.
- We will support sustainability and energy efficiency.
- We will recruit, hire, and retain a highly qualified workforce.
- We will involve our community in key decisions by asking for their input.
Student Achievement (Improved achievement in communication, mathematics, and science)
- We will use data to drive instruction and make key decisions.
- We will strive to have all of our students graduate.
- We will strive to have all of our students demonstrate growth and proficiency in math, reading, and science.
- We will use technology as a tool to support learning for all students.
- We will provide quality professional development to all staff.
Community & Family Involvement (Increased opportunities for involvement in preparation of the tomorrow’s citizens)
- We will provide meaningful opportunities for parent(s)/guardian(s) to participate in their child’s education.
- We will utilize a public relations/communication plan.
- We will provide key information to our community on a regular basis.
Health and Wellbeing (Physical, social, and emotional needs of our students and staff)
- We will strive to maintain a safe and secure school environment
- We will provide necessary resources to meet the physical, social, and emotional needs of our students and staff
- We will provide academic and career guidance for all students