The use of technology at Algona CSD is intended to enhance the teaching/learning process in the classroom. We provide our teachers and students the tools needed to use in a safe digital environment where they can develop their creative problem solving and communication skills.
Here are a few of the things that the technology department is responsible for:
- Maintain integrity of the network
- Maintain all equipment to be in good working condition
- Install/update equipment as needed
- Develop policies regarding safe use of the internet for students
- Work with Instructional Coaches to integrate the use of technology into the classroom